- Brahma Kumaris is a worldwide spiritual movement dedicated to personal transformation and world renewal. Founded in India in 1937, Brahma Kumaris has spread to over 110 countries on all continents and has had an extensive impact in many sectors as an international NGO. However, their real commitment is to helping individuals transform their perspective of the world from material to spiritual.
- Jagmohan Garg is a devout Brahma Kumari follower and a member of the organization. He has been associated with the organization for long and has regularly contributed to it. Moreover, Jagmohan Garg's properties have a stall dedicated to purvey spiritual literature and digital material.
Sheetla Mata Mandir Gurgaon
- Sheetla Mata temple, Gurugram is a temple dedicated to the Mata Sheetla Devi, she is Kripi/Kripai/Lalitha wife of Guru Dronacharya who was the teacher of the Pandavas and Kauravas according to Indian epic Mahabharata.
- Jagmohan Garg provided donation for the construction of the temple which serves as a religious abode for the goddesses' followers.
- Patanjali Yogpeeth in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, is one of the largest yoga institutes in India, possibly the whole world. Named after the Rishi Patanjali, the institute is Baba Ramdev’s flagship project.
Maharaja Agrasen Hospital (Punjabi Bagh)
- Maharaja Agrasen Hospital was Established on 15.08.1991 Under the Auspices of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital Charitable Trust, Punjabi Bagh New Delhi. This Trust Was Founded in 1980 by Some Prominent Handful of Donors of the Society With the Main Objective to Give Free Medical Aid to Every Deserving Human Being Irrespective of Caste, Creed and Religion. It Also Aims to Set Up, Manage and Organize Hospitals, Dispensaries, Charitable Institutions and Medical Institutions and to Provide Training for Doctors, Nurses and Para-medical Staff for Achieving Objectives of the Trust.
- Jagmohan Garg is a trustee of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital. He regularly contributes for the upkeep of the hospital which serves as a local healthcare center.
Shri Agrasen International Hospital
- Shri Agarsen North extension welfare society was launched in 2003 with the Glorious Jaagran of MaaBhagwati. With the support of Brigadier Kapil Mohan and with the blessings of MaaBhagwati 692 trustees were chosen.
- Jagmohan Garg is a member of Shri Agrasen International Hospital
Radha Krishna Ashram
- Vrindavan is a town in the Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is the site where according to Hinduism, Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. The town is about 11 km away from Mathura, Krishna’s birthplace on the Agra-Delhi highway. On this earth, the place known as Vrindavana in the district of Mathura, ninety miles southeast of Delhi, is a replica of that supreme Goloka Vrindavana in the spiritual sky.
- Jagmohan Garg contributed for the construction of a fully air-conditioned accommodation with 37 rooms kitchen and dining room.
- Jagmohan Garg regularly contributes tot the Ashram. He has also provided food facilities for pilgrims visiting Vrindavan on several occasions.
International Vaish Federation
- Since the advent of the Vedic age, one community which has greatly contributed towards what India is today is the Vaish community. Whether its economy, polity, society or culture, this community has left an indelible mark. The Vaish community has produced leading luminaries in the fields as varied as social, cultural, spiritual, political, educational, industrial, literature and journalism.
- Jagmohan Garg is a member of International Vaish Federation and has regularly contributed towards the welfare of the Vaish community.
- The Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation is a non-profit organization involved in education and village development in rural areas and tribal villages of India. Education of underprivileged children in remote villages.
- Jagmohan Garg is a Founding Member of the Ekal Vidyalaya organization.
Mahinder Akhara, Shahbad, Delhi
- Donation for Children practicing wrestling and encouraging them for games at all levels.